YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect and receive Personal Data and other information or data in a variety of ways:
1) Information that you provide voluntarily such as name, email address, phone number or other contact information, player name and password, profile photo, information submitted to our support via Services or email, the content of messages sent using our chat and messaging systems or other information you send us (such as data to identify a lost account).
2) Information collected and stored when you use our Services automatically from you and/or your device, such as:
– data about your account, nickname and how you use of the Services and interact with the Services (such as gameplay data, game progress, levels, scores, session length, preferred setting; which in-game adverts you may have viewed, in-game references or just game preferences, what friends you connect with);
– you IP address, Internet status, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location);
– Device information, including type of device, device model, device operating system, device settings, its language or other technical data like device settings, screen size or processor, or combination of this data available from a device for a developer for checking the device compatibility with a particular application, application IDs, device ID, Advertising ID (unique identifiers associated with your device that advertisers use for interest based advertising), Vendor ID. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. These technologies allow us and third parties (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use websites and applications. They are consistent across all apps and thus allow cross-app tracking.
Data we collect from our partners:
– Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook);
– Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising);
– Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service;
Please note we do not collect or store any payment information from you when you purchase items via our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, Amazon Appstore, Facebook or other platform).
Some of this information may be collected using cookies, a small files that store information on your device to help us optimize the use of our Services and/or similar technologies (such as “SDKs” or software development kits). Some of the cookies are «1st party,» from the website itself, and others are «3rd party,» belonging to advertising and analytics entities or social networks. Cookies are typically used to quickly identify your device and to «remember» your device during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance. You can disable cookies on your device or set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Services.
Please note SOLMIS LIMITED does not guarantee the protection of any Personal Data you decide to make public in your account, or that you may post in comments, submitted through the Services or make otherwise visible to others including but not limited to, chats, forums, blogs where you can post your Content. We has no responsibility for how that information is used by other parties. So please be careful when you submit any data through the Services.
We may also create a Support ID which helps us identify you for supporting purposes when you use the Services.
Reasons for using cookies include:
- to recognize you or your device, such as through your IP address;
- to allow interaction between our Services and a third-party social network/platform (if you have authorized such an interaction);
- to process payments;
- to provide customized Services, such as using the language you have selected;
- to collect statistical data that will allow for analysis of how our Services are used to be able to improve them.
Because we advertise our Services on mobile devices, Advertising Identifiers, which are temporary device identifiers that allow us to provide advertising related to your own personal interests, are used. Examples of these are Android advertising IDs or Apple advertising IDs. These identifiers and other related information are held either by us or are provided to us by network partners who provide advertising for us, and can help us analyze how effective ad campaigns are. You may disable this feature in your device settings menu to either prevent your advertising ID from being used or to change it.
We collect payment information for our payment service providers when you purchase Services on our website(s), but please know that this payment information is only stored temporarily and is cached so as to prevent SOLMIS LIMITED from being able to read it. For in-app purchases (such as through the App Store or Google Play) we do not store payment information.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
First and foremost, when you use our Services or website you are authorizing us to use your Personal Data to:
- contact you, whether for customer service purposes or to send information regarding our Services;
- manage your account and improve your experience when using our Services;
- research, survey and interact with you, for example via email or other communications;
- market or promote our Services and/or related products, by sending communications, including on behalf of a third party, such as information about merchandise related to our services. If you would like to decline the use of your Personal Data in this manner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
- create reports, analyses or similar for our own research or market purposes, for example to track trends or problems using our Services;
- prevent crime, fraud or cheating. If necessary, you authorize us to share your Personal Data with fraud prevention agencies or related organizations;
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do share your information with third parties, such as affiliates or suppliers, but only:
- certain information for our advertising partners with whom we have relevant signed agreements. This information will enable third-party advertising companies to offer you advertisements and for other marketing purposes;
- as explicitly necessary to be able to provide Services to you (such as to suppliers of ours that are needed for you to use our Services or that need to communicate with you regarding our Services);
- when it is necessary to do as you have requested (such as when making a payment);
- when we can provide third parties with anonymous and statistical data;
- when you voluntarily provide Personal Data via an interaction with our social media channels (such as a testimonial) or enter a competition.In this case you authorize us to publish your Personal Data on our website and social media channels;
- as necessary in accordance with applicable law and regulations;
- to comply with legal obligations, to apply or enforce our terms and conditions or any other agreement we have entered into with you, or to protect the rights, property and security of SOLMIS LIMITED and others;
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to any third party unless it is related to one of the above reasons.
PLAYING OUR GAME WITH OTHER GAMERS
When you allow any interaction between our Services and any social network or platform that belongs to a third party, we also may share Personal Data with your contacts for you to enjoy playing with others (hereinafter, «Social Data»). Social Data includes your name, your profile picture and your scores/progress in our games.
You may, at any time, make changes to the data that these third-party social networks or platforms share with us by changing your settings for that provider, or stop allowing our Services to interact with that provider. In doing so you may not experience our Services’ special features to the fullest extent.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We may from time to time use third party advertisers or sponsors on our Service. In the event that we do so we will not disclose identifiable information about individuals but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Paris). We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ and sponsors’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously. We implement the appropriate technical and physical safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data is protected against accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure, or any other use or unlawful processing of Personal Data you have provided to us. Our security mechanisms for Personal Data are similar to those of other game developers. Please keep in mind, though, that the Internet is not 100% secure and any access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data you have provided through our games due to breach of our safeguards cannot be guaranteed.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES IN OUR SERVICES
Neither SOLMIS LIMITED nor the Site and/or the Game knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
You may, at any time, request a copy of all Personal Data that you have provided and we store. If you choose to do so, you may contact email@example.com.
In order to serve you better and maximize your experience using our Services, we appreciate you taking the time to provide accurate and updated Personal Data. At any time, you may contact the email addresses above to change, correct or remove any Personal Data you have previously provided.
Any Personal Data that you have shared while using our Services on any third-party social network or platform is no longer solely our responsibility, and therefore cannot be changed, modified or deleted by us. We also will not have control over any Personal Data that has been copied on a third-party network or platform (such as when you allow a «friend» on that network interacts with your account).
You have the right to request that we not use your Personal Data for marketing purposes. To change these preferences or to unsubscribe from such analysis, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.